These forums are for you to share your joys, challenges, wins, questions, innovations and experiences in using the WITS Programs in your schools. Consistent with the WITS mission and vision, while connecting here we want everyone to feel
- safe to learn,
- safe to contribute, and
- safe to challenge the status quo.
- When you comment, please remember that this is a professional space; if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face, don’t say it online.
- Respect others’ right to privacy in what they share.
- Take a chance – ask a question you’re embarrassed to ask, be curious about statements that offer a different perspective from yours, and offer support where it is requested.
- All resources on this website are copyright of the WITS Programs Foundation. We’d love for you to use them freely and frequently, but please don’t share them outside your subscribed school.
- Anything that is illegal, harrassing, discriminatory, or obscene will be deleted and the user blocked immediately.
- Do not share anyone else’s personal information.
- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren’t allowed and will be removed.
Things to do
- There is no ‘anonymous posting’ here, so please take a moment to introduce yourself in the “Say HI” conversation.
- Ask for help if you’re having trouble participating – email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you were trying to do, what result you expected, and what happened instead.