More Resource Links
Listed below are resources to help you identify and reduce instances of bullying and peer victimization.
- The Canadian Safe School Network. A national organization with a mandate to reduce youth violence and make our schools safer.
- Calgary School-Based Violence Prevention Programs offers a resource manual that presents school-based violence prevention programs that are relevant for girls and boys, young women and young men. This site reviews 79 prevention programs.
- London Ontario Centre For Children and Families provides A School-based Anti-Violence Prevention Program that offers research, recommended books and multimedia.
- ConnectED Internet safety resources. These materials and links are produced by the Ophea Organization to support safe online interactions among children and to support those who may be a target of cyberbullying.
- Bullying Among Children A Guide For Teachers (Australian National Crime Prevention Program)
- Cyberbullying Research Center identifies the causes and consequences of online harassment.
- Safe Schools Manitoba aims to create a greater awareness and understanding of the problems that impact the safety of our schools. It advocates a positive, proactive approach to the promotion of safe and caring schools and communities.