Community Leaders Training Program
The WITS Training Program for Community Leaders is a free 60-minute online training module that teaches community leaders about the WITS Programs and how they can become involved. Its easy-to-follow format is designed to fit into the busy lives of community leaders by providing:
- Flexibility – Access the program anytime, anywhere and learn at your own pace, taking breaks when you want
- Concision – The program includes only information relevant to your role and presents it clearly and logically
The program consists of four sections:
- Your Role – Explains why community leaders are an important part of the WITS Programs
- The Swearing-In Ceremony – Explores how community leaders kick off the WITS Primary Program with this special ceremony
- The Tug-of-Help – Explores how community leaders kick off the WITS LEADS Program with this important assembly
- Classroom Visits – Explains the importance and format of community leader classroom visits throughout the school year
The Certificate of Achievement
Users who successfully complete the training program are recognized with a Certificate of Achievement, authorizing them to support the implementation of the WITS Programs in their communities.
Registration is free, quick and easy. Click the “Register Now” button to create a user account and get full access to the WITS Training Program for Community Leaders.