This list of links on bullying and cyberbullying may be useful for those involved in implementing the WITS and WITS Primary and LEADerS Programs. Browse the list of links and website descriptions below:
- The Canadian Safe School Network – A national organization with a mandate to reduce youth violence and make our schools safer.
- Calgary School-Based Violence Prevention Programs – Offers a resource manual that presents school-based violence prevention programs relevant for girls and boys, young women and young men. This site reviews 79 prevention programs.
- Bullying among young children: A guide for teachers and carers – Prepared by the Australian Government, this booklet focuses on helping preschool carers, Kindergarten and primary school teachers counter bullying behaviour.
- Cyberbullying Research Center – Provides up-to-date information about the nature, extent, causes and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents.
- Safe Schools Manitoba – Aims to create a greater awareness and understanding of the problems that impact the safety of our schools. It advocates a positive, proactive approach to the promotion of safe and caring schools and communities.